We review the best-selling clocks you can buy for people living with dementia. They make great gifts & will help tell the time easier. There are many different types so we have included the most popular ones. These include wall & bedside clocks, ones with a digital display and picture faced clocks. They are all designed to be easier to understand for anybody living at home, day centre or in a care home setting.
The digital and picture faced clocks we have reviewed are also ideal for the elderly and people who are partially sighted. Or anybody who just wants a big clock with a big display. They are available to buy in a range of sizes, from very large ones to square and round.
The clocks for people with dementia are listed for sale with up to 50% discounts on R.R.P prices. Many have free delivery throughout the UK.
The Best-Selling Dementia Friendly Clocks
Take a look at the different types of best-selling clocks for people with Alzheimer’s & dementia that you can buy. They are very practical and make a great gift idea.
Digital Display Clocks for People with Dementia
Sold by YCOO, this extra-large, simple to read digital clock face stands 8 inch high. This is a popular choice of clock to buy for anybody. This clock significantly helps people with dementia maintain their daily routine and takes away the anxiety about the time of day.
Buy one of the best selling digital clocks from Amazon
- HD DISPLAY FUNCTION: 8 inchs 1024*768 HD LCD, time mode [ 12 or 24 HR & AM or PM ] , date mode[ MM/DD/YY & DD/MM/YY ] ,…
- 12 ALARM MODES EASY CHOICE : Single Alarm, Every Day, Weekdays Only, or Weekends Only, Off. &…
- BEST CLOCK FOR SENIOR CARE: This unique High Resolution Digital Alarm Clock clearly spells out the time. no confusing…
The time of day and the date of the year is also shown on the clock face. This is a silent clock that is plugged into the mains but has a battery backup feature. This is an excellent choice of clock to buy.
Cambrian Day of the Week Clock
One of the most simple clocks you can buy for a person with memory problems such as dementia. This is a very popular but very simple to read wall clock. The face is set in a cherry wood surround with a very compact design.
The Cambrian day of the week clock is a very simple to understand wall clock. It does not tell you the time of the day. If an individual has later-stages of dementia then they will find this clock helpful. It allows the day of the week to be easily read by the user. The Cambrian day clock is silent & has a large 9 inch clock face with one large pointing hand. It is designed to hang on a wall.
Buy the Cambrian Wall Clock on Amazon
- TOP SELLER – deluxe version of possibly the best selling “Easy to Read” analogue Dayclox.com Day Clock
- Beautiful Cherry 8″ wooden 24170 surround with gilt bezel to retain the acrylic dome lens.
- The Unique 168 hour quartz movement to keep the indicator hand in sync with the days of the week.
Dayclox sell a large range of wall and side clocks that could be used by people living with dementia. These include the Carlisle and day/night clocks
Day & Night Clocks for People with Dementia
The day & night picture clock has a large 12 inch or 31cm display. You can buy this clock to help an individual tell the time with the use of pictures and clock hands.
This is one of the best-selling day & night picture clocks for people with dementia. The picture graphics on the display show blue sky with the sun during the daytime and dark blue sky with stars and the moon at night. The clock is designed to be hung on a wall.
- EASY TO SEE: Our Day And Night Wall Clock has large clear printed numbers making it easy to tell the time for all abilities. This is ideal for both in…
- VISUAL SYMBOLS: Our Day And Night Wall Clock has built in simple visual symbols, for telling whether it’s the day time or night time for those all…
- MORNING AND AFTERNOON TEXTS: Our Day And Night Wall Clock comes with built in signage of whether it’s the morning or afternoon that rotates…
The clock picture will rotate with the hour hand of the clock. It will gently move from day to-night, then night to-day. It is a virtually silent wall clock that does not tick or chime.
Extra Large Wall Clock
This is one of the best extra large clocks you can buy. That also look fantastic in any setting. The size is a big 40cm diameter. You can buy this large clock in many different colours ranging from dark grey, blue, black and green. This large clock creates more impact than standard sized clocks and are more visible to everyone.
This is an ideal extra large clock for home use that will look great hung anywhere. This is an especially helpful clock when used in a dementia day-care centre, dementia care home or work environment.
Key features of the large Digital Clock
- The timeless design works perfectly in the kitchen, hallway or living room.
- Size: HWD 40.5 x 40.5 x 4.3cm / 16 x 16 x 1.7in
- Materials: Acrylic case, metal hands and glass lens
These are especially good clocks because they are large enough to be seen from a distance.
More kinds of clocks for people with dementia
If you know of any other makes or helpful clocks for people with dementia please let us know. We will gladly show them on this page. If you have bought a clock for person with dementia we would love to hear your review of the product and how well they perform.