Independent Living Home Monitors for the Home
Independent living for an elderly person, especially if the person has dementia can be a worry for family members and carers. That is where an independent home monitor can help.
You need to know the person is safe at all times which can be a constant worry for you as the carer especially if you have to work or look after children. So fitting one of these monitors can give you peace of mind.
Often care home costs and the trauma for the person involved in leaving their family home makes it almost impossible for you to contemplate making your loved one leave their home to move into a nursing home or into residential care.
So is there an answer that suits both yourself and your elderly parent or family member that you care for?
The answer is yes. With an independent living monitoring system you can have the peace of mind knowing that your parent or family member is able to continue to live in their own home with the ability to allow you to be alerted if there is any change in their circumstances.
How do independent living home monitors work?
With an independent living system installed into the home of the person you can have 24 hour a day, 7 days a week cover allowing the person to continue to live a normal a life as possible in the comfort of their own home but one which also allows you to be alerted should the person have a fall, become ill or need assistance.
It is an easy self install system that passively monitors and will send out an alert message if a problem is detected (e.g., if a person went to the bathroom in the middle of the night and could not return to bed after a period of time).
Alert messages can be sent to a mobile phone or to a 24 hr Monitoring Center. That could be yourself if you set up the system or any other person that you delegate to receive alerts like a family friend or family member.
If there is no response to the calls from the 24 hr Monitoring Centre they can escalate the alert to the emergency services. The system also allows for the person to make emergency panic calls if they need urgent attention by triggering a Personal Alarm (included free with the system).
There are many benefits of this home monitoring system over other conventional systems like monitoring devices worn around the neck. We highlight some of the great benefits that an independent living monitoring system can give below.
Independent living monitors
Allows the person to continue to live in their own home without stress and anguish of having to move out of their house into a nursing or residential home and there is no need for them to wear any devices.
Knowing that a loved one is being monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week allows you peace of mind to continue with your busy work and family life and allows the person to feel as independent as possible in the comfort of their own home.
- Simple to set up by anyone: 1min to finish the setting up via Sonic Transfer Technology, ieGeek wifi indoor ip camera give you great experience.
- High quality picture & video quality: Megapixel HD network ip camera, Top image capture by high-quality optics, auto white balance and exposure. Sharp and contrast-rich night vision, IR auto switch
- Security camera: Support real time motion detection, smart phone notification and email alert. Support micro sd card recording and playback, never miss any important minutes. 10M IR distance night vision, you can see it clearly even in the night
- Perfect for: pet / baby monitoring, nanny cam, business monitoring, security, vacation home monitoring, remote live video streaming by phone, tablet and PC any where anytime via 3G /4G/ wifi
- Service: ieGeek Products are backed by a full, no questions, 12 months WARRANTY. We stand 100% behind our products and if you have an issue we will always help you out. Please contact us via amazon email if you meet any problem, Nora is waiting for you all the time!
You can monitor the system yourself as well as having the option to have a third-party monitoring centre look after the system for you. Giving you peace of mind if you go on holiday or lead a busy work or family life. If you don’t live close to the person that has the monitoring system installed then you know that the person is being cared for in the comfort of their own home 24 hours a day.
If you would like to find more information or buy an independent living monitoring system then please contact us and we will send you a free brochure and more information on how your loved one can continue to live in their own home with the comfort of knowing that they are cared for 24 hours a day.